Feeling like you need a quick fix of energy in your busy day? Protein balls with cricket powder are your amazing sidekick to give you that boost. With wholesome almond and coconut flour, and a touch maple syrup, they'll have you favourite every bite.
Simply mix and squeeze it all together, and your protein powerhouse snack is ready to go! Whether you have a sweet tooth or are an active enthusiast, protein balls won’t let you down.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 1tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- a hefty pinch of mineral salt
- 2 tbsp Pure Cricket Powder
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips and combine until it's fully mixed and keeps its form when you squeeze it together. Add the chocolate chips and quickly blitz to combine.
- Roll into bite sized balls (makes ~30).
- Devour! 😛 Or save the good stuff for later in an airtight container.