Looking for something delicious, healthy, and satisfying?
Check out this 5 ingredient recipe for a low-fat and low-carb breakfast. 💚
2 (20g each) scoops cricket protein powder
1 large very ripe banana
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
2 large eggs
1. In two clean bowls, separate the eggs carefully so none of the yolk gets into the egg whites.
2. Beat the egg whites on high for 2 minutes until they form soft peaks.
3. Add the egg yolks along with the remaining ingredients to a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
4. Gently fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the banana mixture until roughly combined. Fold half of the remaining eggs whites into the mixture and finally the last portion until everything is well combined.
5. Heat a skillet over low heat. Scoop 1/4 c. of the mixture onto the skillet and cook for 60-90 seconds on each side.
Plate, add desired toppings and enjoy!
Photo and recipe: Pinterest 💫