Chocolate Chirp Smoothie
This smoothie is super simple, but loaded with nutrients and tastes like dessert. Banana, avocado and nut butter work so well together in a smoothie. The protein powder used contains organic, fair trade cocoa which delivers a rich chocolate flavour. There are also hidden veggies in the protein powder, as well as a cricket based protein blend - of course!
Ingredients (Makes 1 smoothie, or two small ones):
- 1 banana
- half an avocado
- 1 spoonful of nut butter
- 1 scoop Chocolate Cricket Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweet almond milk
- Add all ingredients to blender, mix, and pour!
- Depending on your blender, and preference for the thickness of your smoothie, you may need to increase or decrease the amount of almond milk.
- Don't feel like chocolate? No problem. This recipe still works great with the Golden Greens and Pure Cricket protein powders.